2010年1月19日火曜日

Reflection

I had made many presentations with many interesting topics. To make a good presentation, I need to cooperate with my classmates. That was an important factor.
Thanks to this class, I was able to make good relationships with my classmates and there are some opportunities to speak in front of my classmates. There are some people who feel high pressure, but I enjoyed it. At first I also felt pressure, but it's a necessary skill to speak there loudly and lively. My favorite topic was about Festival around the world. I searched informations anout Halloween. I made the best presentation with the best teamwork. I really satisfied with it. However there was another not good presentation. That was ununlucky for me to be absent of the start class of new presentation, because of flu. We could not choose topic we are interested in. That was very difficult to decide a topic of rest.
After every presentation, you gave us advice, did'nt you? Thanks to you, I could notice my misstake of my presentation. There were a lot of things that I learned from your wards.

Thank you for your nice class.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿