2010年1月12日火曜日

An Episode At The Language Lounge

I'm going to talk about my episode at the language lounge. I met one student from France. His name is Jimmy. He came to Japan to learn Japanese. I learn French as a minor subject.

One day Jimmy came to my French class and helped us to learn French. He is able to speak English too. In the class he asked me to come to French lounge. It was a good opportunity to learn French, however it wqas also good one for him to learn Japanese. I commuted to French lounge. It was really good experience. I was able to learn French in English. They are languages that I have to learn. I was lucky to learn them at the same time.

I want to recommend you to go to the language lounge. The experience you get there might be very good for you.....

3 件のコメント:

  1. Yasu is excellent!!
    I always respect you in English classes.

    返信削除
  2. Yasu's speech is interesting.

    返信削除
  3. I went to there last Friday. I talked some foreigners. I think you always have a nice information.

    返信削除